Learn More about Our Online Logo Creator
1. How does LogoYes.com compare to other logo generator sites?
2. Can I use your logo generator if I’m not a designer?
3. How do I know what design I should use for my logo?
4. What’s your “try-before-you-buy” process?
5. What kind of symbols are available with your online logo creator?
6. Can I trademark my logo?
7. How do I receive my logo once I purchase it?
8. What types of files do I receive when I purchase my logo?
9. How many colors can I use?
10. Is LogoYes an SSL Secure site?
11. What software programs can open an EPS file?
12. Can I put my logo on something other than a white background?
13. How do I know what file I should use?
14. The LogoYes custom logo builder doesn’t work correctly in IE 8.
LogoYes.com is the original do-it-yourself (“DIY”) logo website. Our patent-pending process lets you create your own professional-quality logo online in minutes. Creating a custom logo with LogoYes is affordable, quick and easy – No design experience or software is required!
Having a unified image adds value to your company and helps build brand loyalty among your customers. All LogoYes symbols available with our custom logo maker were created by experienced designers. You’ll receive a Fortune 500-quality logo design for a fraction of the cost!
Of course! Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs just like you have already used our business logo creator with ease. No design experience or special software skills are required. Step-by-step instructions, a flexible process, and get-you-started creative tools make it easy to create the right logo for your company.
- Sketch it out – Start on paper. Sketch out your idea and ideas that come to mind in relations to your brand, customers and what you want them to remember.
- Size Matters – An effective logo looks presentable and memorable in all different sizes.
- Choose Your Style – Conduct research on symbolism to help choose your logo styles. Be sure your logo matches your target market and what your business stands for. If your business is conservative, don’t choose whacky designs or colors.
- Make Your Logo Stand Out – A good logo will reach out and captivate your customer’s attention. Your logo should build brand recognition and draw the right clients to you.
- Pay Attention to Color – If your favorite color is pink, that doesn’t mean you should have a pink logo. Read up on color psychology for information about how different kinds of feelings and moods are associated with the different color combinations. Try to limit your design to no more than three colors.
With our custom logo maker, you can create multiple designs and edit them until you’re 100% satisfied. Using the generator is free; you pay only if you want high-resolution files of your logo design.
Our graphics library includes thousands of icons and alphanumeric symbols in a variety of illustrative styles.
Yes. What makes a logo unique is the combination of the symbol with the company name, its colors, and their spatial relationship. Therefore, although LogoYes retains the copyright to the symbol you choose, you can still trademark your logo.
The trademark indicator (™) provides notice that you are claiming rights to use the logo in connection with your products and/or services. To obtain federal registration (®), you will need to submit a trademark application to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. (Customers outside the United States should check local laws.)
Once you’re happy with your design and make a purchase, you will have the opportunity to download a zip file that contains your new logo in several formats: SVG, PNG, JPEG, PDF, GIF and EPS.
During step 3 of your custom logo design, you’ll be able to choose from a full spectrum of colors that can be applied to your symbol, company name or both.
Yes – Your information provided to LogoYes is protected.
Opening an EPS file requires certain software, so you may not be able to view your EPS onscreen. Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw are common programs used to open and edit an EPS vector file. To display an EPS file without the ability to edit, you can use Microsoft Word or Microsoft Publisher.
Yes. When you download your logo, you are provided with PNG and GIF file types. These files have a transparent background that allows you to place your logo on any background.
An EPS file contains vector information, which means you can make it as big or small as you like without compromising print quality. It is the standard file format used by professional printers. It is the file you will need if you want to produce professional-grade print materials. It should also be used for web graphics, as it can include many solid colors and defined edges. Opening an EPS file requires specific software.
A JPEG is a compressed image file most suitable for use with your laser printer and/or the internet. A JPEG is a much smaller resolution file than an EPS, and cannot be enlarged without losing detail. Therefore, it is best to print a JPEG at its original size only. It should not be used for professionally printed materials, as it may appear blurred or jagged.
A PNG file uses lossless compression and gives you the ability to save your logo without losing any quality. However, this file will be extremely large. A PNG file is best reserved for graphical images and maybe a few gradients. A PNG file should be used when printing professional-grade print materials. It should also be used for web graphics with many solid colors or defined edges.
A GIF file uses lossless compression, but is limited to 8-bit indexed color. Under most circumstances, it is best to use your PNG format first. Use GIF for web graphics.
PDF stands for Portable Document Format. A PDF file will look exactly like the original documents and preserve the fonts, images, graphics and layout of any source file, regardless of the application and platform used to create it. This format allows your logo to be viewed with a combination of images and text on the web or offline.
An SVG file is a format used for displaying vector graphics on the web. This format can be opened using the SVG Kit for Adobe CS Plugins. Note: You may not be able to view the SVG versions of your logo on your computer screen.
In order for the logo builder to work at its best, it is important that you install Google Chrome Frame.